Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Dag yo.

This is what I get for reading blogs when I should be doing laundry...

3 Names You Go By
-Kendra
-Ked
-Special K

3 Restaurants I Love
- Noodle & Company
- L&L Barbaque
- The place on top of the Stratosphere with the best steak in the world!

3 Trips to Plan on This Year

- Kingman to pick up my puppy!
- Whatever bowl game BYU gets into
- Where ever Christmas is going to be!

3 Things I Want Badly
- To be done with school! (please oh please!)
- A puppy
- To go on a date with my husband!

3 Pets I've had...How about 3 kinds?
- Horse (7 that I rode on a regular basis)
- Dog (6)
- Cat (3)

3 Things I did Yesterday
- School
- Work
- And too much homework :(

3 Things I Ate Today
- Ferrero Rocher chocolate things
- PB&J sandwich
- Hot pocket

3 Fears
- Scary movies
- Spiders
- Not being a good mother and wife

3 Things I Plan on Doing Today
3 things? I wish I had only 3 things I planned on doing.
- Laundry
- Homework (still more to be done)
- Dishes

3 Things I Plan on Doing Tomorrow
- School
- Homework
- Work

3 Favorite Holidays
- 24th of July (its the day Mike and I became lovers)
- Thanksgiving
- Christmas

3 Favorite Beverages
- Hot Chocolate
- Propel
- Apple Juice

3 People I Tag
- Julie
- Blair (thats assuming she has a blog)
- who ever is reading this right now.

2 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

I sure do love it when you blog ;) always give me some good reading when I am home alone at night...by the way, you will be the most awesome mom... you are outgoing and zaney!! Kids love that stuff!! No me, on the other hand... I am just hard core weird!

The Huffaker Family said...

Hey Mike and Kendra! Congratulations! You guys look great together...a perfect match! It's awesome to see how happy you are. Have a great day!

Val & Tony