Thursday, July 10, 2008

This week on

So I was told that we aren't posting enough. Seriously people, our lives are not that interesting. But if you really want the mundane then you got it.

This week has been flying by, I alone have two tests, a paper and wouldn't you know it, a talk in sacrament. But it will all work in the end. Tomorrow is my last day at work in Springville at Airtime Gymnastics (they don['t know I am moving and think its only till the term is over....they are going to be so mad!). Mike is excited because we wont feel like a house wife, taking me to work, making me a lunch, taking me to school and on some nights making dinner. He has it sooooo tough! (lol) Anyway, I will be able to do the Dish Biz finances in the mornings and know where all the money is going since it feels like it just disappears. All and all I will miss gymnastics and my three year olds, even though some days I feel like shooting myself after work.

So my new "job" will be managing the home, dish finances, and maybe even dabble in some Mona Vie work. Maybe I might even get excited about it....we will see. ^_^

But that is all for now. Wish me luck on my tests!

-Kendra Taylor

1 comment:

Julie Barnes said...

yeah! you posted again! I love it. I am bored old house wife so I have nothing to do but feel super sick and look at people's blogs. so keep up the good work! three weeks and stephen will have his bachelors!