Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Ahhh.... Married Life :)

I love it.. I love her.. Life is good :)

The sun woke me up about an hour before the alarm went off.. and it was awesome !! It sure is nice to wake up next to my best friend and cuddle with her in the sheets before starting the day..

It's only been a month, but I do not remember what single life was like.. I don't miss it either.. It's nice to have this kind of companionship.. the kind where we know that whatever we are going through, we are going through it together.. through the fun, and the not-so-fun stuff..

There have been rough spots.. For instance, we are getting used to having to cater to each other time demands.. We have only 1 car and quite often, we have to be in different places at the same time.. That has brought on some stress, and we have had a few petty arguments trying to convince each other that our agenda is more important, but we end reminding each other that we are on the same team and we work it out..

I've always been one to get excited about challenges and following my PDCA process til the challenge becomes a cake walk..

Plan
Do
Check
Adjust

I have found that any idea has to run through this cycle 3 times before success is a sure thing.. I have found the thrill in learning by experience.. while the consequences and results are real, and often more severe, the lessons learned are far more rewarding than anything.

I have to run off to work now.. this one was somewhat scrambled..
but have a nice day :)

1 comment:

Jenna D. said...

YOU ARE AWESOME! I like this tool, I will have to use it. I love you cousin!